web hit counter EUROSPORT HD On SES-7/9 @108.0E Frequency - Football Cricket PSL IPL Fixtures Squads News Frequencies

EUROSPORT HD On SES-7/9 @108.0E Frequency

EUROSPORT HD   On  SES-7/9 @108.0E Frequency

EUROSPORT HD 
On
SES-7/9 @108.0E
On AIRTEL DIGITAL
TP: 11680 H 32700
MPEG4/HD/Encrypt
Started On Scramble


Eurosport is a pan-European television sports network, owned and operated by Discovery, Inc. Discovery took a 20 per cent minority interest share in December 2012,[1] and became the majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1 in January 2014, taking a 51 per cent share of the company.[2] On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1's remaining 49 per cent stake in the venture.[3]

Eurosport owns a wide range of rights across many sports but generally does not bid for premium priced rights such as those to major football leagues. However, in 2015 it was awarded rights to broadcast the Olympic Games from 2018 for most of Europe and 2022 for the UK and France in a deal worth €1.3 billion (£922 million).[4] It transmits much of the same footage across many markets, using unseen commentators rather than on-screen presenters so that the same visual feed may be broadcast in multiple languages while holding down production costs.

Eurosport has also expanded its deal with The All England Club to show all the Wimbledon matches live in 16 additional countries. It is a 3-year deal that includes exclusive TV and digital rights. This expands their tennis portfolio to show all four Grand Slams.[5]

The network of channels are available in 54 countries, in 20 different languages, providing viewers with European and international sporting events. Eurosport first launched on European satellites on 5 February 1989. In the 1990s, Eurosport timeshared with The Quantum Channel.


In February 2017, Discovery launched the channel in India, branded as DSport which was later renamed to Eurosport in 2020. The channel was made available on various platforms in both SD and HD feeds
Tag : Frequency
0 Leave a Reply "EUROSPORT HD On SES-7/9 @108.0E Frequency"

Dont Post Links In Comment Box

Back To Top